EXPANDA FOAM - EXPANDING FOAM
Bostik Expanda Foam is a one component, multi purpose polyurethane foam that will not shrink and cures to an airtight, moisture resistant seal.
The straw adapter included with each can aids in easy application, especially to fill gaps of all dimensions in the most difficult locations.
• Bostik Expanda Foam is suitable for sealing around windows and door frames in accordance with Building Code of Australia -BCA 2009.
• Ozone Safe
• Exterior or interior use
• Fills large or small gaps
• Seals, fills, bond, insulates
• Cured foam can be cut, sanded, plastered or painted to a neat finish
• Expanda Foam is a great insulator against heat and cold. It greatly reduces noise, dust and draughts, and block access by rodents.
• The foam has powerful adhesive properties, bonding well to timber, brick, concrete, galvanised steel, aluminium, glass,fibre cement sheet and plasterboard